[BC] AM Stereo

Scott Bailey wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 30 19:15:27 CST 2010

This I want to point out to Greg at Orban/CRL.  Why is it that every new car I
rent to drive or test drive, the AM Radio sounds "muffed"?  Despite HD, which in
my opinion is failing and stations around here are turning it off, why the car
manufactures like Delco can't just make a decent sounding, mono, AM Radio that
it's high end goes out to at least 9 KHz.

It drives me insane to listen to hop in a new car, flip the radio on AM, and the
high end is down below 5 KHz.  To heck with HD. I just want a decent sounding AM
Radio in my car, in mono. Is that to much to ask out of Delco or the other car
radio manufactures?
 Scott Bailey
WMRO-AM, Gallatin, TN