[BC] Florida Keys

Chuck Lakaytis chuck at akpb.org
Mon Nov 29 15:37:33 CST 2010

That reminds me of the time when I was maintaining some high power ISB
transmitters for the US Army in Europe.  I got called in when a grid
current overload relay kept tripping on a 50 KW transmitter.  Turned out
that the shunt resistor across the relay had changed value considerably
increasing in value.  Made me the hero of the day, but I still had to
run the floor buffer on swing trick.  The Army has to keep its real
priorities don't yah know!

--
Chuck Lakaytis
Director of Engineering, Alaska Public Broadcasting