[BC] 26 Mhz RPU/IFB

Blake Bowers bbowers at mozarks.com
Sun Nov 28 23:48:55 CST 2010

26 Mhz stations are pretty hard to find. While there is a lot of 30-50 mhz
gear out there, very little commercial LMR type equipment available in the
area below 30 Mhz.

And only LMR equipment in the 150-174 and 450-512 bands are being
narrowbanded.  Low band, 800, HAM, and a few handfuls of services such as
GMRS in those two bands are NOT affected at all.  Low band equipment does
NOT need to be replaced, and can chug merrily along.