[BC] Florida Keys

Scott Bailey wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 28 23:09:33 CST 2010

Now I will have to say, for a Part 15 Transmittter, those little Rangemasters
get out and they sound just as good as the Nautel's, BE's, etc.  I have talked
to Keith Hamilton before on the phone and I was trying to get him to build us a
little 3-5 watt transmitter. If we had a tornado rip through this town and I
lost the station, I could get back on the air in the middle of town with a
Rangemaster and a good whip antenna until I got in new gear.

Since LPB is gone, there is nobody that I know of that makes a "Low Power",
Solid State AM transmitter that is in the U.S. I saw some on ebay made in
Greece, but I just don't like buying gear from another company outside the U.S.
 Scott Bailey
WMRO-AM, Gallatin, TN