[BC] Cart Machines

Alex Hartman goober at goobe.net
Sun Nov 28 21:27:57 CST 2010

I think the class where they do the "retro" gear is 2.5 hours (one class session) and like 2-3 people get up and actually do it.

It does pay off in some instances. One kid after graduation went to work at the national archives in the media restoration area... guess what he does ALL DAY LONG. :)

--
Alex Hartman