[BC] AM Stereo

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Sat Nov 27 09:16:38 CST 2010

On Friday 26 November 2010 11:07:36 pm Broadcast List USER wrote:

> Then again, could AM Stereo save AM?  Not a chance.  At best, it could
> have pushed back the decline a few years at best.

 The reasons I fully supported it at the time.....

 Could stereo alone save AM ? No, of course not, BUT it could have
 bought time, at a time when something was needed.

 Jumper cables are not a permanent solution to a bad battery, but
 they might get you by long enough to get to the battery store.
 That's usually enough to make the investment worth while.

--
Cowboy