[BC] Assistance with BE AM-1A

Henry Royce hroyse at glasgow-ky.com
Fri Nov 26 23:15:27 CST 2010

Requesting help from the school of experience.... I have read the manual and called Quincy but I am not getting much help on a problems with my BE AM1A.

1.Can't trim power using front panel push buttons.(although it
  works fine on remote control)
2.Can't switch between + and - modulation on the front panel
  modulation meter.
3.Am not sure we are reaching +125% positive peaks.(Since I can't
  switch the mod. meter on the front panel)

This is the downside of having a transmitter that just runs with few problems.  One never 'enters into a relationship' with this thing!  Any suggestions would be most welcome

Henry Royse
WCLU Glasgow, KY