[BC] Signal Strength Question

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 10:24:11 CST 2010

A careful search using Google's overhead imaging and Street View seems
to reveal what USED to be an array - just the piers, maybe - just south
of the graveyard on Big Coppitt Key, near 4th and Avenue D. The image
could be higher resolution...

A mile north of US 1 would be out in the middle of the Gulf, I think...
Waltz Key Basin and Turkey Basin

There's an airstrip on Lower Sugarloaf Key; maybe you saw the lights on
the hangars or something?  Those are in a rough N/S line.

Of course, I can just barely make out the WFFG array (R Marti shows up
well, though); Interesting that the license data in the FCC's online
data shows a two-tower array, but there's four towers in the air.  But
the FFG array is SOUTH of US1, so.. Dunno.  (BTW - the FFG array looks
better from the Street View...)

--
Tom S