[BC] Signal Strength Question

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Wed Nov 24 07:49:30 CST 2010

  I can say with absolute certainty that a R-M site is in the center of
the Key's along the south coast. We approached this 4 tower
parallelogram array and it had US Government signs all over it.  I later
confirmed such when I was speaking with a consultant who did some work
there.

There is (was??) a well red lit in-line four tower array in/along one of
the bays a mile or so north of US1 and east of Key West and the Naval
Station.  It was aligned with a slight tilt from due N/S

MM