[BC] Signal Strength Question

Paul Smith W4KNX paul at amtower.com
Wed Nov 24 08:58:18 CST 2010

Here is a link to some pics of WFFG on Marathon, and Radio Marti.  The two
sites are very close to each other.  The 1600 in Key West is easy copy
during the day here in Sarasota.  Even though low power, the salt water path
makes the station really get out.  Scroll down for the WFFG link.
http://amtower.com/radiomarti.htm

Paul Smith W4KNX
Sarasota, FL