[BC] going in the wrong direction

Miltron miltron at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 23 03:52:00 CST 2010

On the left is an Ampex PR-10 and beneath it one of the infamous Gates ST-101 Spot Tape machines.
TTs are a pair of CB-500s w/ Rek-o-kut arms and, I think, an RCA TT.
The resolution is not good enough to identify much in the other room other than the Max Bros and, perhaps, an SA-39 above them (a cheaper version of the SA-38).