[BC] Netflix

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 12:46:24 CST 2010

Mike Murrell wrote:

> What happens when Comcast says enough you bandwidth hog and puts limits or
> throttles your bandwidth?  Doesn't have to be just Comcast any company can
> do this if they feel you are using more than your share.
> Just a thought

   Interesting point of view, but if I were to seek out, sign up then pay
for "unlimited usage" what is MY fair share?

   I signed up with GET (before VerGTEizon) for *unlimited* dial-up service
(in the late 1990's then GTE decided everything over so many hours will cost
me ?dollars/hour, that abrogated our agreement and I left them forever with
a terrible taste in my mouth that extends to VerGTEizon and all that they
control.  I have been a happy tampabay.rr.com customer since, and I could
find no good words for VerGTEizon.  There's a lot of GTE in VerGTEizon and
it all stinks.

--
Ron KA4INM