[BC] Netflix

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Tue Nov 23 02:28:50 CST 2010

Well, I seem to be agreeing with Barry with this announcement.

Netflix is going to be streaming both movies and TV to people at eight
bucks a month.

Why should I pay Comcast (only because Barry doesn't like what I WANT
to call them) $130 a month when I can get the small selection of what
I REALLY want for $8?

Even if I get the wife her own account, it is only $16 a month.

Now, I need to put up a tower so I can actually receive the really
defective ATSC signals, and we will be golden.

http://www.mercurynews.com/60-second-business-break/ci_16682149?source=email

--chip