[BC] identifying the equipment

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:36:22 CST 2010

IIRC, "Play Misty For Me", the the audio was the actual signal from the
board when appropriate.

OTOH, WKRP - I don't think I ever SAW the VU meters on the board...
And in a related continuity booboo, did anyone else ever catch the error
in cart handling?
Les, Johnny, or whoever inserts cart and gets instant start - no button
pressing!  Just like an 8-track... I'm not sure but what those WERE
8-tracks, now that I think about it...

--
Tom Spencer