[BC] Can technology create a significant revenue source for radio?

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 20:30:53 CST 2010

And the whole thing is an effort to further erode the greatness that
once was America's

Free, over-the-air broadcasting allows "pirate" broadcasters to exist.
There may (probably will) come a day when such outlets are the only
reliable news source available...

but if no-one has an over-the-air receiver any more, who's listening or
watching?

the One Worlders WANT folks to be depending on them for their information...

And the demise of print newspapers throws the entire First Amendment
"freedom of the press" on broadcasters...

If the government tried to outlaw printing presses, there'd be a huge
outcry...

Why is there no huge outcry when the government seeks to outlaw
broadcasting?

I fear it may already be too late...

Sure, technology COULD enhance stations' revenue streams...

and lots of folks are wired in....

not everyone is, or even wants to be, even within those wired zones,
however -

" I know not what course others may take, but as for me..

GIVE ME BROADCASTING OR ... "

</Patrick Henry>

well, you know.

--