[BC] Getting the Commercials on

Dale Adkins adkins at gotblip.com
Sun Nov 21 14:02:22 CST 2010

No....your effort wasn't wasted, Tom.  Someone reading the list probably
needed
to know. Besides, we all benefited from replies...such as the one on "wire"
recording.  I have
a vintage wire recorder and had never considered tying knots in the wire to
edit recodings.
I asked my wife and she said you should lighten up a bit, and in MY humble
opinion she is
a wise person.
Last post on subject.
DA