[BC] Getting the Commercials on

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Sun Nov 21 13:40:19 CST 2010

Dale, I don't have the honor of knowing you personally. Ironically, today's
horoscope says I am generous by nature and enjoy mentoring others with that
which I do so easily. That has, and always will be, true of me.

That being said, I took time which I could have spent otherwise, sharing my
knowledge and experience on tape splicing. I hope that when someone here
answers a question for one, it is appreciated by all. Now you come and
announce that your post was "tongue in cheek". This was a waste of
everyone's time, including mine. The same for the wasted bandwidth. Although
I do not have the honor of knowing your wife, she is IMHO a wise person
(from what YOU posted). I am certain there are forums for humor. I have
never considered this appropriate for such. If nothing else, I gave you a
good chuckle. The bill is in the mail.

The last experience I had with a chain was pitiful. Ten blondes and a
brunette were hanging from one on a sinking ship. The Coast Guard yelled up
the chain was too fragile and someone had to let go. The brunette said she
would jump, feeling sorry for all the blondes who had to put up with bad
jokes and people thinking they were dumb. When the brunette finished her
speech all the blondes started clapping.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE
Last post on this OT thread