[BC] Getting the Commercials on

Dale Adkins adkins at gotblip.com
Sun Nov 21 13:14:05 CST 2010

I just read Tom's reply to my "what's splicing" post and I am not sure
whether
he took it seriously. or whether HE is pulling MY chain.  Tom doesn't know
me
personally so he may not have understood that my question was "tongue in
cheek".
My wife always says I should be more serious.
But if I had such a detailed instruction on splicing when I first spliced
back in 1961
life would have been easier. I had to learn by trial and error.
Sorry, Tom.  (But I did get a good chuckle.)
Dale Adkins