[BC] Getting the Commercials on

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Sun Nov 21 09:15:03 CST 2010

  There is a careful balance of this to be certain.  There are some
national talk show hosts who have crossed the line from a catchy live
read and back-selling relatables as you and countless others have done
to an outright 5 minute or longer infomercial.

The latter drives listeners away in DROVES and frankly is a breachable
violation of the affiliate agreement defining local and network ad time.

MM