[BC] The wrong way to deal with tech budgets

Alex Hartman goober at goobe.net
Sat Nov 20 14:01:07 CST 2010

I always said i'd go back to commercial radio for minimum wage... Paid 24/7/365. That's a $70k/yr job here in my neck of the woods. Unfortunately, nobody's taken me up on my offer yet. :P

The premise being is that if they want me available 24/7/365 holidays, weekends, etc. They're going to pay to have that availability. Simple as that... And i'm only 30...  A hobby is one thing, making a living is another. If you cross the 2, realize that one has to pay for the other. :)

--
Alex Hartman