[BC] Getting the Commercials on

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Sat Nov 20 13:08:32 CST 2010

At 11:45 AM 11/20/2010, Thomas G. Osenkowsky wrote:
>I then transitioned that philosophy into spots, asking questions like "What
>kind of wood is used in the Harmony dresser?" Advertisers loved it,
>listeners won prizes and billings were above expectations. Creativity was
>key. More work yes. Greater results, yes.

        Good ideas. But in recent years, hasn't the
        threshold for listener participation generally
        risen to where big money is expected? Or,
        do we have current data to show that an
        involved audience doesn't care if the prize
        is $1million or $10?

- - -

        Enter your name into the $100 Cash Prize giveaway.
        Details at: http://www.theBDR.net/