[BC] Audio "proofs"

Mike Callaghan mike at mike.fm
Fri Nov 19 15:25:28 CST 2010

Agreed.  I wanted to see what the new system would do.  Today's STLs and exciters are capable of so
much more than what I grew up with, it is a shame we don't have better source material.  Nonetheless,
after the stereo proof was done each year at KPPC, we did play a Deutsche Grammophone recording of the '1812'
before we put the processing back in.  It was sponsored by Dow Hi-Fi in Pasadena, and they publicized it.