[BC] EAS

Jeremy Eisenzimmer jeremy at eslnd.com
Wed Nov 17 16:59:52 CST 2010

Oh great techs of the broadcast list...hear my plea:

We are looking (even possibly in the near future) of replacing our old TFT 911. It's been with us for years (and has probably seen greener pastures), and with CAP coming around the corner around "who-knows-when", we're eyeballing newer EAS technologies.

The one that has caught my eye is the Sage Digital ENDEC. From what I can read in the manuals, it should interface quite nicely with the TFT 940A Interrupts. We like the e-mail logs (so that way the are ALWAYS somewhere), as well as the SMS features (so we know that something's up and to get our @#$ back to the studios if need be). I'm really curious about the web interface.

Those of you that have a Sage Digital ENDEC, share your experiences as well as thoughts. I would really like to go back to the boss man well-informed. He appreciates it as well.

JE