[BC] EAS

Ronald C. Barnes ka1kjz at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 17:28:03 CST 2010

The web interface is kind of sparse and uses (gag) frames. I mentioned to Harold Price that frames are so 1997. Otherwise you get a send pending message button, cancel, send RWT and one other that escapes me.

You can view and sort the log in fact around the 1st of each month I print that.

Where it falls short... unless you are using genuine IE, the streams and the input level active X controls don't work. I encouraged Harold to compile in something like Icecast and to dump the Active X control

He assures me there is a major update coming 'soon'.  The nice thing about these and Sage in general, the are entirely flash upgradabe and Sage listens to your input.