[BC] Internet streaming over the air.

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Tue Nov 16 18:41:19 CST 2010

There is no FCC restriction. It's simply a matter of copyright of the
streaming content orignator. If the orignator grants the station
permission to air the stream in writing (in this case through a
time-brokerage agreement), there are no other restrictions.  It's simply
another network feed or content source.

I won't go into the arena of audio quality however. If the station wants
to air substandard sounding content, that's their right.

MM