[BC] Voicetracking/Commercials

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:15:06 CST 2010

I'm trying to make a few extra $$$ to suppliment my monthly income.

I know what it's like to work for a small station and run out of voices for commercials, having the same person back to back or needing someone to voicetrack a shift but having no one who can do it.

If you need an extra voice to cut a spot, I can do a dry-voice only spot the same day in a rush, but 24 hours or more notice is appreciated. If you need someone to voicetrack a shift, I'm interested in doing that as well.

I won't mention prices here because I don't wanna leave anyone out, I'll work with what a station have/can afford.... I can't do it for free, but I will work with your budget.

I know some might "slam" me for offering to do work so cheap, but I'm coming form the point that I need need to get rich doing this and I want to help out small stations because I've been there, I know what having a lack of good vocies can be lkike and I am not going to ask for ALOT because I've worked at small stations and KNOW FIRST HAND what some of them can afford.

Please email me privately, walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com if you're interested and I'll supply past and present production demos.

Thanks to BARRYand his SPONSORS for making this list possible.. and thanks to Barry for allowing me to post this. I appreciate it.

Paul Walker