[BC] about STL dishes and jumpers

Chip Fetrow chip at fetrow.org
Sun Nov 14 02:44:26 CST 2010

OK, I suppose I should have written, "PROPERLY INSTALLED Superfelx,"
and "PROPERLY INSTALLED LDF-4.

My mistake.

You know, ANYTHING will fail if it is not properly installed.

It is not my preference to use Superflex outside, but it is my
preference to use in inside.

Like I wrote earlier, I PREFER to have the tower crew measure the
length they need, and I will build an LDF-4 jumper on the ground for
them.  I am Andrew trained, and I have the Andrew tools, so I am very
comfortable.  I have NEVER had one jumper fail to pass the test of the
Network Analyzer, either on the ground or on the tower.  I build them
right, and I will bet I have built well over 1000 of them.  I have
built a LOT of two-way radio combiners, and receiver multi-couplers.

--chip