[BC] ... and another spot with false tones

Larry Fuss lfuss2 at cox.net
Fri Nov 12 14:30:27 CST 2010

> It took two people for us to do an EBS test; one upstairs to do the audio,
and one downstairs to manage the carrier breaks...

I worked at a station where there was always the chance the old Gates beast
would not come back on after you dropped the carrier.  After several
instances of that happening, the boss decreed that we'd just leave it on.
We no longer dropped carrier for the EBS test.  The station stopped
programming at midnight too, but we ran a dead carrier until 6 am.

LF