[BC] FCC query re AM

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 09:57:57 CST 2010

The specific example cited was WHON, Centerville, Indiana - serves
Richmond, IN - doesn't quite reach Dayton, OH (search was triggered by a
look at their FM, which does serve Dayton).

But that's not the only place I've seen it - several Ds that I've been
able to compare the license with the PSRA/PSSA have that discrepancy...

Most of the PSSAs have also had the four time periods as well, even
though they're for the same power.  They're the ones accessible from the
FCC's database.

I've also seen unusual PSSAs for "pure" Class Ds - ones with no night
authorizations at all...

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)