[BC] EAS alert tones in movie preview ad

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Wed Nov 10 22:22:43 CST 2010

If it is a network ad, playing live from a network, I would agree,
though the network doesn't have the stations' best interests at heart,
which they should.  However, it should only air once.  Stations SHOULD
have people listening to them, though it is obvious that many do not!

If it is a spot delivered into the station, and someone dubs it to
cart, or into the automation system, I disagree.  Those spots must be
listened to for quality control, so the duck farts should be noted and
the spot fixed before it hits the air.

--chip