[BC] Chicago Generators

Sam Roffe sam.roffe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 00:32:02 CDT 2010

It would depend on the voltage need.  I would imagine most 1KW rigs
and above would take 240.  You would need the EU-6000 for that.  The
EU-3000 doesn't have 240.  (Not sure if it would paralleled)

I have 2 2000 that I parallel.  Whole lot easier than trying to lift a
130 pound generator in the back of a pickup truck.

--
Sam Roffe