[BC] Winter Survival Gear

Jeff Johnson jeff at rfproof.com
Tue Nov 2 00:28:52 CDT 2010

Not to go on about this, but to go on ...

Zapping the completely discharged battery (lights on overnight) with a good
battery - charger NOT connected - would subsequently allow the charger to
begin running current through the battery in reverse to reverse the
chemical state of the plates from lead back to lead oxide. I think the
problem lies in sulfation of the plates while discharged. Chemists in the
crowd??

Jeff.Johnson at rfproof.com