[BC] Scope Recommendations

Andy Soule andysoule at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:30:33 CDT 2010

Some discussions of scopes on a couple other threads has come up recently.  I have never needed to personally own one until recently.  Now I am beginning to look around.  Used is fine, maybe better, as I don't have much of a budget.  Prefer $2-500 range.  I don't think I will need to use it very often.  Something small would be nice. I would consider the type that plugs into USB port if it will go the job.   I will be using it for basic troubleshooting.  I also have couple frequency changes coming up on an Mw1 and an SX1.   Suggestions?