[BC] AC Voltage Drop

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 08:04:36 CDT 2009

Rich,
Ever driven past the gigantic power plant off Broadway (route 99) in Charlestown,  off the route-16 circle? That's where Boston gets its "essential" power and it's all AC, converted to DC for the subways at various "power stations" throughout the city.
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/