No subject

Sat Jun 27 19:33:21 CDT 2009

central distribution point, an HP Layer 3 switch setup as a VLAN will send the
packets to their proper destination.

All links will be line-of-sight. Motorola?s path study software predicts
nearly 300mbps throughput at 99.99999% reliability. Not bad.

I know this is overkill, and I may opt for the ?Lite? version of the PTP
600s for half the data rate at less cost.

Am I heading over a cliff with this, or will it be a sweet system? Speaking
with the Motorola application engineer, this technology is only now being
implemented for broadcast STL usage.

Thanks you for your wisdom!

Jeff.Johnson at rfproof.com, CSRE
RFPROOF.COM