No subject

Sat Jun 27 18:59:44 CDT 2009

Programmer, Consultant Breen Dies
Condolences to family and friends of former longtime GREATER MEDIA
VP/Programming JULIAN BREEN, who died SATURDAY (10/29) of pancreatic cancer at
63.

BREEN was APD/Production Dir. at WABC-A/NEW YORK in its Top 40 years, moving
to KYA-A/SAN FRANCISCO as PD, then returning to NEW JERSEY as VP for GREATER
MEDIA, developing the "MAGIC" AC format before leaving to launch his
SUPERTRENDS LLC ratings consultancy.

Julian was not only a genius programmer, but one of the (few) genuinely  nice
guys too.
Anyone who knew Julian knows exactly what I meen.
Julian will be missed, not only by me, but many other friends.
Godspeed, Julian.

-D