[BC] Anybody handle WLLH?

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 11:29:34 CDT 2009

Here was my inquiry and their response. I wonder what happens when the FCC tries to contact them!

Hello Richard,
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with the request you have.
However you may contact ESPN Radio at ESPN Radio:
1-888-SAY-ESPN (ESPN)
Thank you for visiting ESPN.com
Regards,
Corey