[BC] DTV Audio Levels

Gary Glaenzer gglaenzer at hqradio.com
Mon Jun 15 16:58:29 CDT 2009

From: "Robert Orban" <rorban at earthlink.net>
zapped..

>Rep. Echoo has introduced a bill in Congress to
>regulate loud commercials, which means that the
>FCC may get involved, although in fact it is
>already against FCC Rules to run excessively loud
>commercials. I recently sent her the following letter:

Great summation, Mr. Orban

The only problem is that politicians care more about appearances than facts

I would venture that she gets no further than "It has come to my attention that you have
introduced H.R. 6209" before she gets completely confused and lets a 'staffer' handle it.

In other words, a nice effort, but futile

Regards,

Gary