[BC] DTV

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 14 08:19:19 CDT 2009

Perhaps this is digitus (not analogous) to satellite
reception where quality, not quantity of signal is
important. If your amp is overloading or is
having intermod issues then the quality suffers.
The RF indicator may just be showing the RMS
amount of RF, but not the quality (cleanliness)
of the signal.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE