[BC] Unique fixes to complicated problems

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Sat Jun 13 11:10:30 CDT 2009

Rich,

We DO agree 100% on this! Not only did I fail myself
but I failed the licensee of that station who would have
to pay the fine. I was trusted with the proper, safe and
legal operation of the station and was negligent, too into
my show (and myself) and violated a simple but important
FCC Rule.

I earned an FCC Third Class with Broadcast Endorsement
and failed in my responsibility. I take full blame and to this
day accept the appropriate punishment and reform for my
transgression. Some lessons must be learned the hard way.
Due in part to this, I am loyal, responsible and dedicated to
the best professional service to my clients.

I was unaware until I read your post of Kevin Martin's
fetish. It is duly recorded and no doubt The Knack's
"Baby Talks Dirty" and Poison's "Talk Dirty To Me"
are on his iPod. Dr. Laura would, of course, disapprove.

This all being said, I rest my case and shall post no more on
this thread.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE