[BC] Unique fixes to complicated problems

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Sat Jun 13 09:17:08 CDT 2009

------ At 09:51 AM 6/13/2009, Thomas G. Osenkowsky wrote: -------

>I will, however, admit in shame that one time in early 1973
>I neglected to announce an FCC required top of the hour
>legal ID on a Saturday night during an air shift I was doing
>while in high school on a local Class B FM :-)

You're not out of the woods, yet. Kevin Martin had a fetish for dirty
words and let the missed ID cases pile up. I have it on good
authority that the new guy, still bound to erase the deficit through
broadcaster fines, sees these things as a cash cow. When the truck
pulls up at your door you can pay cash. Just be sure you carry $3000
in your wallet at all times. Now that you've fessed up, all you need
to finally sleep without guilt is to pay up.

Part of this is to teach High School kids responsibility, however
late it may be.

Rich