[BC] Unique fixes to complicated problems

towers at mre.com towers at mre.com
Sat Jun 13 12:14:18 CDT 2009

I sentence you to listening to Randy Rhodes for one full week.  I expect a
complete report on the topics discussed, her tone of voice, and the
balance of how the callers agreed (or disagreed) with her.  I expect the
report in single line spaced triplicate form, annotated and footnoted. It
will be reviewed by the Bar Association of Madagasgar for accuracy and
conformance to applicable standards.

After that, you may lay your guilty conscience to rest.

MM