[BC] This morning sorta post transition

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 12:54:53 CDT 2009

If on an antenna, remember to set your TV to "antenna" instead of cable before you rescan! You have to do the opposite and then rescan when switching back to cable. I have both and outside antenna and cable on a switch. I can make quite a mess if I forget the first step!

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/