[BC] This morning sorta post transition

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 12 13:54:12 CDT 2009

The designer of your box no doubt is the same
person who pushed the button to deactivate an
intermittent power supply on a communications
satellite some years ago. The intent was to shut
down the primary supply and activate the backup
supply.

BUT...when you shut down the active power supply
you also shut down the receiver and without an
operating receiver the bird cannot receive the command
to activate the backup power supply. One useless
satellite in orbit :-(

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE