[BC] Re: Disguising callers voices

Glen Kippel glen.kippel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:28:12 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Jim Offerdahl <jim at offerdahlbroadcast.com>wrote:

> I just had an interesting request from the GM at a group I do work for. He
> told me that they recently had talked about some controversial subjects on
> the air and had a hard time getting callers. He says some people he talked
> to said the would be reluctant to call and speak their mind for fear of
> someone else recognizing their voice.
>
> \--------

Didn't BOSS have a box that had a bunch of faders on it to change the pitch,
etc. of a voice?  ISTR it was fairly cheap.

It is, however, a shame that people are afraid to speak their mind any more,
for fear of some sort of retribution.  I suppose that in the not-too-distant
future, telling the truth will be a "hate crime."