[BC] Disguising callers voices

Mike Murrell engineermike at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 8 20:33:26 CDT 2009

I've got one of the older ones and it still works.  We use it from time to
time to enlarge the room sound or when we have tours, especially with kids,
we let them talk into the mic and have some fun. They work great.  Years ago
at another station I used the time warp feature between two Otari reels and
we would play one and either time compress or stretch the audio and use the
Eventide to correct the audio sound.  It actually worked out pretty good and
we used it frequently.

Mike