[BC] Portable Hard Drives

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Mon Jun 8 14:59:50 CDT 2009

Actually, I bought two 640 gB WD external drives for 66 dollars each at
Staples, and another WD 1 tB for $77 (all shipped free).

I also got a 1 tB Buffalo NAS storage unit for 132 at Dell with 2 day
shipping. I put a third party firmware on it (it uses Linux) and it's now my
online FTP server as well.

-D