[BC] Your favorite TieLine

Jason R. jyrussell at academicplanet.com
Sun Jun 7 22:18:19 CDT 2009

I appreciate the input on this.  What make me wonder about fighting with a
mix minus arrangement is the fact that the entire feed is actually delayed
from the  remote persons viewpoint... so.. since we're planning to do
longform stuff (football, etc.) I may just PNP it for now, and build a
mix-minus arrangement for it as the budget allows...

  Means I'll have to build it our of Henry boxes or such, as the POTS mix
minus stuff I have around would probably limit the audio to <3k, right...?

Jason