[BC] Your favorite TieLine

towers at mre.com towers at mre.com
Sun Jun 7 19:06:57 CDT 2009

I would pre-process the audio in both directions PRE-unit and do any
equalization AFTER.  The Tie-Line has some processing in which I don't
get. It more resembles the old Marti AGC, but faster. All I know is I try
to keep from getting into it...IE no more than one yellow LED segment lit.
As long as I do that, they sound really fine.

I have several and all have their sources selectable through our SAS
switcher.

MM