[BC] Re: Your favorite TieLine

Mark Croom croom.mark at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 12:54:59 CDT 2009

How you install the TieLine is basically dictated by how you plan to use it.

If you need to be able to do live shots back and forth between local and
remote talent, you'll need to have a mix-minus for it just like you would
for any remote system. You need a clean send without the device's audio if
you want to succeed with that.

If all you need is a basic return audio feed (and the remote talent can
monitor off the air) then I suppose you could do without the mix-minus.

I'd go ahead and do the mix-minus just to make sure you're not limited in
the future.

Mark
MN